Monday, December 13, 2010

Bad Hair

Recently I have finally been able to scan a few pictures from my childhood into my computer. As we were going through the pictures my wife notified my that my family wasn't too great on hairstyles. I have to agree. As proof I have chosen a few examples. Enjoy!

Whoah, I always thought it was real!

The 80's was no excuse


        Cramer???

    What are you looking at?

A good 2 for 1 pic- priceless!!


    Lynsie's She Mullet!!


Taylor after he pulled out a chunk of his hair with an electric drill! He looked like my dad!

Ha Ha Ha. Don't worry, more embarrasing photos to follow!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I wanna know where you found all these embarrassing photos????? Did you have them in your possession or did you find them at mom and dad's???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did your siblings okay these? HA. that is hilarious. I love the mullet:)

    ReplyDelete