Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Dad's corrections- edited in the original post

At the behedst of my wife (and due to the funny nature) I have decided to post my dad's response to my blog. Remembering that some of his details were actually funnier than my own I decided to publish his version. I hope you all enjoy. Please note that this is the actual email, no editing was done:



Hold on buck wheat - 1) I didn't notice the smell till after you were caught - I caught you when I told Josh to go get the bags of crap to put into the trash and he started crying. I asked "why you crying, I just asked you to go get the dog crap for the trash" he continued crying - realizing he was now in deep dog doo doo. Then I found where you two morons were throwing the dang %$^$%^%$%$433. It was not only all over the ground under their bedroom window, but it was all over the side of their house where it hit first before it fell to the ground - there was %$##$#%^&*() everywhere, on the house, the fence, the ground and all their kids toys that were left there. And I had the audacity to complain to them about their stupid kid taking a crap in our van just the week before. How we ever survived you two is beyond me.

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment